The Seychelles (comprising 117 islands) is located in the Indian Ocean between 4 and 5 degrees south of the equator. Seychelles is a politically stable and independent country. Its legal system is derived from English Common Law, the civil law and the 1993 Constitution.
Features & Benefits
- Fast incorporations and name approvals.
- Nil Seychelles taxation on foreign income.
- Privacy and asset protection – including no public filing of details of shareholders or directors.
- Ease of administration – no requirement to file financial accounts or an annual company return in the Seychelles.
- Minimum number of directors – 1 (corporate directors allowed).
- Minimum number of shareholders – 1 (corporate shareholders allowed).