Cayman Islands, situated in the West Caribbean Sea, 640 km south to Miami and 268 km northwest to Jamaica, belongs to British Overseas Territory. Cayman is one of the two offshore jurisdictions accepted by Hong Kong Stock Exchange for listing in Hong Kong.
Features & Benefits
- Provide privacy protection, without disclosing shareholders and directors
- Company is granted listing in Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- No tax shall be declarable and payable
- Chinese name can be shown in the Certificate of Incorporation of company
- Cayman has no double taxation treaties with any other countries
- No exchange control, easy to raise capital